Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dual Caliper setup

Dual Caliper setup

Can anybody guide me to setup a dual caliper for Cultus rear wheels ? If yes of which car would it be okay with, is it a good idea to flush down dot 3 with dot 4 ?

you need complete rear setup of disk wheels & hubs with hand brake loader springs from Baleno or Liana
    http://www.crackwheels.com - ╭∩╮(︶.︶メ)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by hasanatizaz View Post
    Can anybody guide me to setup a dual caliper for Cultus rear wheels ? If yes of which car would it be okay with, is it a good idea to flush down dot 3 with dot 4 ?
    why do you need such brakes at rear any ways are you planing to powerslides?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    you need complete rear setup of disk wheels & hubs with hand brake loader springs from Baleno or Liana
    neither baleno nor liana have rear disk setup both have drums at back

I went to plaza to inquire about the disc setup, everyone was of the view of highly NO NO, bad, loosing warranty etc.

I had no intention for the powerslides just want to play with it. easy brake pad change job and i feel braking power of cultus are not upto what it should be.

I went to plaza to inquire about the disc setup, everyone was of the view of highly NO NO, bad, loosing warranty etc.

I had no intention for the powerslides just want to play with it. easy brake pad change job and i feel braking power of cultus are not upto what it should be.
    improving cultus braking isnt that hard you dont need disc at rear to improve braking ps lifting pkdm cultus 2inchs from rear is the real reason for poor braking of cultus though plus having over powered brake (disc at rear) wont improve braking it will make it dangerous as rear wheels will lock up
    Last edited by Saboor Ali; 05-09-2017 at 04:25 PM.

why was it raised 2 inches from rear ? plus why will wheels lock up ?

why was it raised 2 inches from rear ? plus why will wheels lock up ?
    it was raised for better ground clearance and wheels will lock up because of extra stopping power produced by rear disc

just curious why will more force exerted on the rear, wouldnt it be same for all ? any better solution to increase braking power other than decreasing the ride height

just curious why will more force exerted on the rear, wouldnt it be same for all ? any better solution to increase braking power other than decreasing the ride height
    When you upgrade to disc from drum you will have more braking power on rear which is dangerous yes there are better solution you can swap brake T with a better one same done on my own cultus