Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dual Caliper setup

what do you mean by brake T ? the ones that came off with GTI same frame carries disc brakes on the rear. I think it has a similar setup but with discs on rear.

Quote Originally Posted by hasanatizaz View Post
    what do you mean by brake T ? the ones that came off with GTI same frame carries disc brakes on the rear. I think it has a similar setup but with discs on rear.
    Gti had 4 wheel disc setup but front disk on gti were bigger they won't even fit in normal cultus because of 13" rim limitations so front and rear brakes on gti were much balanced
    About brake T the T part in which distributes brake fluid in complete braking system
    Last edited by Saboor Ali; 05-25-2017 at 09:12 AM.

Thank you Saboor, I will look into it more. 1 thing what upgrade you did with the brake T ? did you feel the improved braking after changing it ?

Thank you Saboor, I will look into it more. 1 thing what upgrade you did with the brake T ? did you feel the improved braking after changing it ?
    Just swapped it with baleno brake T and results are much better

without doing any work on master cylinder changing a ' T ' will not improve braking. it is always front brake ratio is higher then the rear. The basic physics - momentum control needed in the direction of movement so the front engine forward movement the FRONT brake ratio is always greater then the rear ones. so coming back to subject Rear stability & braking performance can only be improved with replacement of master cylinder & matching T at under carriage to split the hydraulic fluid pressure equally for rear wheels.
    http://www.crackwheels.com - ╭∩╮(︶.︶メ)╭∩╮

thank you for pointing me in the right direction... any suggestions which car master and T i should look for, or if anybody has done such a swap. I want to swap with the new parts not the kabli or anything. any good place who does this kind of mod.

thank you for pointing me in the right direction... any suggestions which car master and T i should look for, or if anybody has done such a swap. I want to swap with the new parts not the kabli or anything. any good place who does this kind of mod.
    Contact this guy johnhati123@gmail.com he might help